ScannerCast

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigJ_Sr

I am using this to broadcast my feed and downloaded it properly and it works, however the only way I can run the program is to reinstall it each time. How can I just run the program normal as internet explorer by clicking a icon and it opens?

dwh367

I am using this to broadcast my feed and downloaded it properly and it works, however the only way I can run the program is to reinstall it each time. How can I just run the program normal as internet explorer by clicking a icon and it opens?

Are you not seeing an icon at all or is it crashing on you, when you launch it, causing it to have to be reinstalled?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
There is no "install" for ScannerCast. You manually unzip the files into a directory, then run it. If you want an icon, you have to create one using "Shortcut to"

bigJ_Sr

i installed as properly and runs as it should, but there is no icon for me to just run the program. if you send me an email to jason.a.perez727@gmail.com i will send you a screen shot of what I am looking at

hvscan

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/5.0.0.328 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

You need to find the folder that contains ScannerCast and create a shortcut to the desktop of the .exe file.

Status
Not open for further replies.