Scanners at Wal*Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.

AronDouglas

Premium Subscriber
I never thought to look there, but there they are nonetheless. WalMart has a surprising list of Uniden scanners, they even have some of the older models such as the BCT15 and the 996T (yah, they arn't THAT old, but they are still semi-hard to fine). Plus they have strange prices, I saw a 996XT for $622 while another 996XT w/ external speaker was only $513. I dont know where WalMart is getting their products, but maybe they are worth considering for the next purchase.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Walmart allows other vendors to list on their site. They "sell" ham gear too..

mule1075

Feed Provider
More than likely some of them are being sold by a 3rd party just using Walmarts website.Sears and other stores let 3rd party sellers use their websites for this all the time so I am guessing Walmart is doing the same. Hence the difference in prices.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

maalox

people cant afford afford a scanner even digital any one in your family even you can get get or has a finger hut account ask around you can pay as low as $13.00 a month in installments to whom has a finger hutt account be carefull because the finger hutt scanners dont provide the modell numbers

Last edited:

AronDouglas

Premium Subscriber
lemme get this straight the one with the external speaker is cheaper?

Uniden UNIDEN BCD996XT Digital Mobile Scanner UNNBCD996XT: iPods & MP3 Players : Walmart.com

Uniden Bearcat BCD996XT Mobile Scanner With External Speaker: Auto Electronics : Walmart.com

Funny enough, I am following a guy on Craigslist who bought a 996XT from fingerhut but couldn't figure out how to program it (after I offered to help him do so). I offered $250 because I'm cheap :) he was kind of put off by my offer. But that was 2 months ago and the add is still there...maybe I'll hit him up again.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
people cant afford afford a scanner even digital any one in your family even you can get get or has a finger hut account ask around you can pay as low as $13.00 a month in installments to whom has a finger hutt account be carefull because the finger hutt scanners dont provide the modell numbers

They do when you click the specification tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.