Scanners Okc area and the mwc area

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
needing an lil help here deciding on which brand and model too get i listen too mwc and okc area and tinker afb traffic i want one that will last bout an long as my pro-2006 did

fireant

With what you listed you really need a digital scanner if you want to listen to Tinker, MWC also has some digital. I think Del City does to but not for sure if they do or not. That being said I would look at the Uniden 996xt or the PSR 500/Pro 106. I do know that Radio Shack did have the 106 on sale for $399 the other day online only. Hope this helps you out some.

fireant

darkwolf

Premium Subscriber
all help is appreciated if anyone see's any good deal past an word too me thank you

dstew67

Premium Subscriber
If you're willing to buy used or refurbished, be sure to keep an eye on ebay and Uniden.com. I would definitely stick with a digital scaner though.

I have a BCD396T and it's been a great scanner. If you travel at all, GPS would be a nice feature. The newer BCD396XT would be my choice. These are both handheld scanners. If you're looking for a mobile, the BCD996XT would be my recommendation. These are Uniden scanners, which I'm sold on. There are MANY happy customers who own GRE scanners. I would also consider that brand. A lot of people find that interface easier to use than Uniden's.

Status
Not open for further replies.