Scanners Unlimited Is Closing To Retire

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicmanone

reply to where in No. CA?

I'm at a loss and will take Glenn's advise and deal with the firm in N.Y. for now. Glenn was so honest, fair, and knowledgeable in his field that I doubt anyone is going to easily match him. Best of luck.

SCPD

QRT
I bought my first ham radio from Glen. It was a Yaesu vx1r. That was such a complicated radio for me. Everytime I was in the area I had to stop by. It was Heaven when you walked through the door. Take care Glen!

ridgescan

Ham Radio Outlet in Oakland! Those guys are good people too-I just bought an HF reciever from them-and they carry all the scanner equipment you got with Glen. Matter of fact, I heard that sometimes Glen got some of HIS stock from THEM!! Just go in there one time when ya get a chance and browse. It is radio heaven for sure:) Sorry about the 'commercial' but truth is truth. PM me if you want to know more. I too was Glen's customer for 28+ years which shows you how I felt about him. Now that he's gone we need a place to go-that would be HRO IMO:)

ridgescan

I would like to add that they are very friendly about setting up a radio you are interested in onto their "shack desks" of which they have several with HF trancievers on display-so you can try it out:)

musicmanone

Glenn's recommendation

The earlier post was what I was going to say. Scannermaster.com was his recommendation. Thanks for the tip about Ham Radio in Oakland. I'll look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.