Scanning a Scanlist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirePix1075

On the GRE 800 digital scanner, how do I scan just one "Scanlist", or bank of frequencies? For example, I've placed Baltimore County's P-25 system in Scanlist002, and there are many channels within this group. How can I set the scanner to just scan this one scanlist out of the 200 available?

Ed_Seedhouse

Premium Subscriber
Just hit the menu key until you get the Main Menu, then scroll down one line to "Scanlists" and press "Select". As you scroll down the resulting list, hitting "Select" will toggle whether the list will be scanned. If it has a tick mark in the left side box it will be, and if it doesn't, it will be skipped over.

When you are done hit "menu" again and then "select" will put you back into scanning mode.

rwier

On the GRE 800 digital scanner, how do I scan just one "Scanlist", or bank of frequencies? For example, I've placed Baltimore County's P-25 system in Scanlist002, and there are many channels within this group. How can I set the scanner to just scan this one scanlist out of the 200 available?

Just curious.

1) Do you avoid programming with the EZScan Software and just use the radio only?

2) Of those 200 Scanlists, how many have you put scannable objects into.

Thanks,

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.