Scanning mixture of saved Analog and DMR frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiman1

Hey Everyone, I have a question, i have searched but I cannot come up with an answer so here's hoping someone here is able to help?

Are there any tools out there that would allow me to scan multiple saved conventional frequencies with a mixture of Analog and Digital modes? For example:

455.500000 - Security 1 - Analog - NFM
455.612500 - National Stadium 1 - DMR
455.625000 - National Stadium 2 - DMR
122.825000 - Tower - AM
128.350000 - Approach - AM
422.500000 - SSE Security - DMR
155.943750 - Mountain Rescue - DMR

Depending on the saved channel above it will feed Analog audio directly to the speakers and DMR through DSD/Fastlane then from there to the speakers?

At the minute with SDR# it is one or the other as in Analog or Digital but not a mixture at the same time and with DMR it constantly stops on handshakes etc which is annoying.

I hope I make sense in what I am saying.

digiman1

A DSD+ FL FMPA/FMPP/FMP24 scanlist will handle that.

I seen someone mention FMP24 in the past but had not been able to find any in depth documentation on it so i gave up. I think I will revisit this and give it a go. Thanks for this.

digiman1

A DSD+ FL FMPA/FMPP/FMP24 scanlist will handle that.
Just to confirm before I dig deep into this, will this allow a mixture of DMR and Analog?

I don't monitor any complex systems, mainly just few DMR repeaters and some marine band channels, I would like to just set it so it scans through my scanlist.

I will go ahead and get registered for DSD FL as I have been using the public version for quite some time now.

digiman1

Hey, Got DSD FL and have this working with FMP24, this is EXACTLY what I wanted. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.