scanning multiple trunk banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladymaniu00

I am using a uniden bearcat 796d scanner and am having a problem scanning multiple trunk systems. My bank 1 is programmed properly and working, but my bank 2 seems to be programmed correctly but the scanner does not seem to be scanning the bank. All the bank numbers are displayed on the panel, so it does not appear that the bank is locked out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

LarrySC

You need to post where you are-what systems you monitor-what systems you have PGM'ed.
Need fleet map info if used-and trunking system setup for the one not working. With this info maybe someone can figure it out.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I have moved this thread to the Uniden forum, where you are more likely to get more Uniden based help. However, do provide the information that Larry asked for.

mike_webb59

Not knowing much more abut the type of system, or the behavior you're experiencing, I would make sure you are locking in the control channels. This is easier with my RS, but the idea is to manually step though the frequencies and you should hear a strong signal on the control channels. Check the Wiki as there are some sound examples.

HTH, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.