ScanPro scanner software Pro 2052

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
How much data is on the cd? Any way you could zip the cd contents and upload to a file share site?

superman2112ms

Premium Subscriber
I will look into doing that this week. Everything you said is probably easy. I just have to do it for the first time. Ha.

Did you find a home for the program disc or find a way to download it to the reference materials?

If not, I am interested and would download it as soon as I can after receiving it.

Thanks!

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Might want to test it first before you go through the trouble of ripping the CD to ensure there aren't any issues running 20 year old software on today's OSes (Windows 10, 11, etc)

w2lpa

Might want to test it first before you go through the trouble of ripping the CD to ensure there aren't any issues running 20 year old software on today's OSes (Windows 10, 11, etc)
I run old software like this in a VirtualBox environment with a load of either XP or Win98. I do have an old laptop running Win 98 but try to use it only for hardware/software that I can't run in VirtualBox such as my EPROM burner. Am also interested in this software.

compuscan

Do you still plan on adding this to the Pro 2052 wiki page or some other site?

Would be great to run on an old Windows XP computer.

I'm always on the look out for old Windows XP laptops just to dedicate and run old software like this with older scanners, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.