Scansets on WS-1080

Status
Not open for further replies.

W6KRU

I can't modify scansets in EZScan. The default in the software is everything assigned to Scanset 1 and I can't change that or rename scansets. What am I missing?

mikey60

Where are you not able to change the scanlists? During import or elsewhere? Just tried it here and had no issues once I've selected the channel(s) to change and then click on the scanlist column.

Mike

W6KRU

Where are you not able to change the scanlists? During import or elsewhere? Just tried it here and had no issues once I've selected the channel(s) to change and then click on the scanlist column.

Mike

The scanlists are fine here. The scansets are the problem. I can't modify scansets on the advanced tab of EZScan.

W3DMV

I have a PSR800 and assume the software is still the same.
The only selection I have:

Open software

Click on advanced tab at the bottom

With the advanced page open, look at the top right of the page
is labeled "scan sets"

click on scan set mode and make selection and see if that fixes the problem.

baayers

I have a PSR800 and assume the software is still the same.
The only selection I have:

Open software

Click on advanced tab at the bottom

With the advanced page open, look at the top right of the page
is labeled "scan sets"

click on scan set mode and make selection and see if that fixes the problem.

There appears to be a glitch in 2.0 of the software that is preventing us from being able to do anything with ScanSets. For whatever reason I cant rename, select ScanLists, or even enable or disable them. You can see everything but clicking does nothing.

SCPD

QRT
software

Can someone send me the software so I can look at it?I would like to see why the scansets dont work.

rwier

There appears to be a glitch in 2.0 of the software that is preventing us from being able to do anything with ScanSets. For whatever reason I cant rename, select ScanLists, or even enable or disable them. You can see everything but clicking does nothing.

Is the "2.0" (assuming EZ Scan?) Software only available to those with a WS-1080? I have the GRE 800 and a quick check shows I am up to date with Vs-1.8 ? Just curious.

Thanks,
rwier

rwier

Is the "2.0" (assuming EZ Scan?) Software only available to those with a WS-1080? I have the GRE 800 and a quick check shows I am up to date with Vs-1.8 ? Just curious.

Thanks,
rwier

I think I found my answer after reading another thread. Ignore previous, and sorry for not keeping up, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.