scantenna outperform beam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayWolfSA58

My scantenna is out performing my scanner beam II ,,,, it's just like the bem isn't working how come?? going to take it down this weekend run all new coax, thinking about groves $400 beam is it worth it...

safetyobc

I wouldn't trade my Scantenna for no antenna. I think it is a great antenna. But it is then only outdoor antenna I have ever used so I can't compare it to anything else.

matt

rwl48

I started out with a Discone Antenna and it worked "OK" and then I got a beam it worked "good" but the beam was a pain in the $$$. It diden't work much better directional then omnidirectional and then I got a scantenna and it was "better" and then I got Nil-Jon and for me it works "best" BUT not much better then the scantenna @ $40. "with coax". The Nil-Jon @ $150. with coax and connectors. Until i heare of something better around $50. bucks The scantenna is all I will buy.

Bob:lol:

GrayWolfSA58

rwl48 said:
I started out with a Discone Antenna and it worked "OK" and then I got a beam it worked "good" but the beam was a pain in the $$$. It diden't work much better directional then omnidirectional and then I got a scantenna and it was "better" and then I got Nil-Jon and for me it works "best" BUT not much better then the scantenna @ $40. "with coax". The Nil-Jon @ $150. with coax and connectors. Until i heare of something better around $50. bucks The scantenna is all I will buy.

Bob:lol:
what is a Nil-Jon?

GrayWolfSA58

Create Log Periodic 5130 IN how good the performance?

what do you guys think of the Create Log Periodic 5130 IN????

Status
Not open for further replies.