Schematics for Pro-96 scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARTFLYR

Do's anyone have or know how to get schematics of Pro 96 my attenna connection broke at base of bnc connector and the small wire broke off due to taking off and on antennas i need to know where it needs to go on board or is it fixable?

Benzman66

The shield should have 2 parts, the main part, and then a smaller part towards the top of the scanner which is also soldered to the main shield. If you remove the top part, you will see where the wire was attached to. Sorry I can't be of more help with a picture.

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
From the PRO-96 service manual

Attachments

• PRO96 ant.gif
    PRO96 ant.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,121

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
Pro92b

any chance of getting a copy of the pro 96 service manual?

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
Any chance of getting a copy of the pro96 service manual.. i have one that is not powering up.. Any suggestions?.. Checked batteries and Wall wart adapter.. have voltage up to the power switch..

Dave

DickH

any chance of getting a copy of the pro 96 service manual?

You can order it from Radio Shack, but you need to find a store with someone who knows how. It is a special order (RSU) and it's found in a special part of their computer system. Most salespeople will have no idea of what you are talking about. I have ordered several and they are really good. It comes on a CD.
Here is the one for my PRO-162. That may help them figure out how to order yours.
12464160 MANUAL SERVICE 20-0162

n0lqt

It is a copyrighted document. You will need to purchase a copy at a Radio Shack store as a "parts" order. Don't use the 800#, I've never been able to get them to admit they sell parts thru the 800# since it is not really Radio Shack but is a third party company handling the telephone order center.

Use RSU #12409884.

mjw357

It is a copyrighted document. You will need to purchase a copy at a Radio Shack store as a "parts" order.

Use RSU #12409884.

Any chance you have the part # for the PRO-93 service manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.