Schenectady County Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiend15

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I know I know why am I asking for Schenectady county frequencies when they are already posted in the database under New York State. My brother is going to be moving to Schenectady in September and he has asked me to program his scanner for him, so I was just wondering if any Schenectady County scanner buffs could help me out with what they have as the best frequencies to enter into my brothers scanner for police, fire & ems.
I have a feeling that all of the frequencies listed for Schenectady County atleast some are not that often active. I find the same thing her in Montgomery County. Not all of the police, fire & ems frequencies are active ones, so I decided to post this thread to find out from those of you who monitor the Schenectady County region what are the best and most active frequencies for police, fire & ems. Thanks alot

cookiend15

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Schenectady Frequencies

MB said:
Try this website also:

http://nf2g.com/scannist/index.html

Dave has one of the most comprehensive listings for frequencies used in New York. His website is also updated often.

You are absolutely right about that, Dave has an outstanding website. I check it daily to see if there are any updates added to his webpage. My question is why are there not more websites like Dave's in the respect that his is one of only a few websites that I have found that includes PL tones with frequencies, not many others do that.

Thanks again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.