Schertz,TX Radio Hamfest Today 1/14/17 8~2PM !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael-SATX

Hamfest - Radio Fiesta 2017 - Schertz Civic Center, Texas - Saturday 1/14/2017 8AM ~ 2PM!!!

I will be there ealry today along with several San Antonio, TX Radioreference members BEFORE 8AM.

We would not want to miss the early deals out in the parking lot before the 8AM door openning ;)

Also sticking around for the door prize drawings. Need directions head over to 146.5200 2M Call Simplex !

http://w5sc.org/docs/RF Event Info for Web 01052017.pdf

San Antonio Radio Club - W5SC

The Amateur Radio Fiesta will be Saturday, January 14, 2017. Hours are 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
LOCATION: Schertz Civic Center - 1400 Schertz Pkwy, Schertz, TX
Amateur Radio Fiesta set up:
Friday Night – 4 to 9 pm
Saturday - 6:30 am until doors open at 8 am.

Attachments

• Radio Fiesta Hamfest at Schertz.PNG
    Radio Fiesta Hamfest at Schertz.PNG
    64.2 KB · Views: 259

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
Was it a good year Mike? My best deal ever came from the Radio Fiesta and I bet they still turn out great deals.

Michael-SATX

Was it a good year Mike? My best deal ever came from the Radio Fiesta and I bet they still turn out great deals.

John, well it was my first year & first ham-fest so I don't have any frame of reference to compare it all too !
As it ended up I did not get there as early as I had hoped, however, I saw lots of vintage and new equip ;)
I treated myself to toys such as a NIB RS Frequency Counter and a fold-out Solar Charger with USB port.

Our #1 local BC/SA area RRDB poster the "Dark_Side" won a door prize and scored lots a GREat deals :)
Before leaving we supported the Samuel Clements HS Cheerleaders by buying lunch from their organization.

You definitely knew you arrived at the right venue as there were professional vehicle antennas everywhere !
Also very nice to see and meet a lot of very knowledgeable gentleman. It was like their annual fun reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.