Schuylkill Haven PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CStarr59

I have a freq of 155.7000 with no p/l tone from the RR database. Anyone ever hear anything on this frequency, or know what it is used for? It's listed as Schuylkill Haven Police, it keeps breaking squelch as there is no p/l tone, buts its just static.

Steveradio

I noticed being up this way for sometime now the locals do not use "Private" channels as much up in the mountain areas?

Tamaqua has a private on 155.6100 but only hear communications a hand full of times. Keep monitoring espically when a parade or special event is going on in town. Alot of the towns use National 155.4750 CSQ as well and some business dot frequencies.

Good Luck, Not sure if public works is on that as well but when it snows the frequencies come alive too sometimes.

Steve

CStarr59

Steve, thanks for the reply. I'll keep listening to that frequency and see what happens. How about pa state police frequencies over in your neck of the woods? Got any you can share, or is it all opensky? I've only found and have store 40 frequencies and that is all police, ems, fire, and public works over here in Haven. I get a lot of activity on the scanner, but always surching for new ones.

brey1234

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
private freq

I have heard Schuyl HAven PD on 155.700---it's rarely used and I don't believe they are using a pl/dpl

Steveradio

State Police Hazelton used to be on 155.6700 but now on open sky along with Schuylkill Haven on CHC 155.5050, every now and than you can catch the sky system not working and they switch over..

Status
Not open for further replies.