Scott Co. Savage

Status
Not open for further replies.

1hdrdr

Premium Subscriber
Im am trying to find the Freqs.or talk group IDs for the city of Savage City Maintenance Dept. in Scott Co. Mn. Anyone know?????

JASII

Memory Capacity
Savage

Try:
154.025 136.5 hZ WRB430 M SAVG PW Savage Public Works

If you don't find them there, then check ARMER Carver-Scott Sub-System, I suspect that they will have a talkgroup in the 4900 range. In as much as most public safety seems to switch at about the same time in a given county, public works may switch or may cut over later. I can think on examples in other counties in the metro area where some are ARMER, but others remained conventional. For example, just the other day I heard Saint Paul Public Works still using their UHF conventional repeater, 453.xxx. I is also possible that certain areas will have both for a while. I can think of a PD nearby that is on ARMER, but uses an analog VHF conventional repeater for car to car, so just because you here a certain area on ARMER does not mean that they have necessarily completed abandoned VHF. I even recall not so long ago troopers in the metro using one of their old VHF frequencies for car to car! I was actually a frequency for a non-metro zone, but they used it quite a bit. It does make sense, too, since they have both 800 and VHF mobiles. Keep the 800 mHz radio free for calls, but use VHF for car to car.

1hdrdr

Premium Subscriber
Thanks I will try the VHF Freq. I have a (Savage City All ) id # 4986 but I dont hear realy any thing on that one. I a guy that works for the city maint. dept. I mite have to talk to him and see if he has any idea.That is true what you you said about mixed Armor / conv. stuff I still hear it too. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.