Scott County

Status
Not open for further replies.

w4rtt

I'm wanting to put Scott Co in my Pro-96. I haven't had much experience with multiple EDACS sites.
Since the Pro-96 will only do one EDACS system per bank, I assume since there are 3 sites, that I'll have to dedicate 3 banks, one site per bank?Then add all of the talkgroups to all 3 banks?

w4rtt

It appears you can put more than one EDACS site in the pro96.
What would be the proper way with the 3 sites?
All the threads on the system are several years old. There seemed to be a lot of discrepancies on the proper way to program this system. Has anyone figured it out?
I need to know what works in the Pro96

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Database Admin
I'm wanting to put Scott Co in my Pro-96. I haven't had much experience with multiple EDACS sites.
Since the Pro-96 will only do one EDACS system per bank, I assume since there are 3 sites, that I'll have to dedicate 3 banks, one site per bank?Then add all of the talkgroups to all 3 banks?
Unfortunately, with the PRO 96 that is the only way to track Scott County.... If you load just the Georgetown Site you should be able to hear everything... remember to use the VHF conventional for Scott and Georgetown Fire....

w4rtt

Yea, the Pro-96 manual isn't real clear ,as usual, on how to handle EDACS. I have found you just have to give them thier own bank to work properly.
Thanks for the info Unit Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.