Scottsdale PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
May have asked before, but what’s the cutoff for Scottsdale Police North/South (Channels A1 and A2)? Looking at the their online map, I’m guessing it’s got to be Indian School.

GlobalNorth

Premium Subscriber
District 1 / McKellips runs from Mc Kellips to Chaparral. District 2 / Downtown runs from Chaparral to McDonald and Lincoln Drive for a short northern portion. District 3 / Via Linda runs from McDonald/Lincoln Drive to Cactus Road/Paradise Lane with a section east of about 113 Street running north into the desert. District 4 / Foothills runs from Cactus Rd/Paradise Ln up to Jenny Lynn Road.

The N/S boundary is McDonald Drive.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
District 1 / McKellips runs from Mc Kellips to Chaparral. District 2 / Downtown runs from Chaparral to McDonald and Lincoln Drive for a short northern portion. District 3 / Via Linda runs from McDonald/Lincoln Drive to Cactus Road/Paradise Lane with a section east of about 113 Street running north into the desert. District 4 / Foothills runs from Cactus Rd/Paradise Ln up to Jenny Lynn Road.

The N/S boundary is McDonald Drive.

Thanks for the information. I stand corrected. The map is partially hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.