Scratchy feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
It sound like the input level on your computer is set way to high. Are you using the line in or the mic in?

What level is your radio set at?

mjbjr

It sound like the input level on your computer is set way to high. Are you using the line in or the mic in?

What level is your radio set at?

Input level,as in the actual sound from the pc?

Im using the mic on the back of the pc,i just double checked to make sure.

The volume icon on the pc was all the way up,i turned it to half way and still scratchy.

SCPD

QRT
What OS are you running. Windows XP, Vista or windows 7.
Is this a dedicated pc for the feed? and is the radio a dedicated radio for your feed? I would lower the recording setting on the PC for the MIC input to about 25% and have the radio at about 40% of full volume. Don't lower the radio to find the sweet spot. Lower the mic input and shut of the MIC BOOST if it is enabled.

mjbjr

What OS are you running. Windows XP, Vista or windows 7.
Is this a dedicated pc for the feed? and is the radio a dedicated radio for your feed? I would lower the recording setting on the PC for the MIC input to about 25% and have the radio at about 40% of full volume. Don't lower the radio to find the sweet spot. Lower the mic input and shut of the MIC BOOST if it is enabled.

Running windows 7
No its not a dedicated pc
"is the radio a dedicated radio for your feed?" Not sure what you mean
Ive lowered the volumes and still doesnt change.The feed was doing great all day yesterday and I didnt change anything overnight.

mjbjr

Well it seems to have been fixed now.I assume it was the volume issue.I usually have a dedicated pc for it,but the old IDE hard drive has crashed.So I gotta figure what to do with it.I appreciate your help,,and advice.I have teamviewer,its a great program!

Thanks again for your help,I do appreciate it.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.