Screenshots of Proscan and ARCPro with Medium Fonts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobFam

Does anyone use Proscan or ARCPro with Windows medium fonts. I have a BCD436HP and have been told by ARCPro that they will not display at all correctly. Proscan says they will display but not as well as regular font sizes. I can no longer try the free demos as I tried them before I got my scanner and my time has run out. I sure would appreciate any screenshots if possible. Thanks, bob.

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the medium fonts, but I do have my Windows 10 PCs set up different than most people due to my being legally blind. I've messed with ProScan in the different font sizes or types and they all seem to show. Some are too large to be displayed in the scanner window in the software and some are real tiny. But I just kind of went through each one until I found one that looked like at work for me. I can't even remember which phone it is but it did look like each phone I went through showed just fine regardless of if it fit on the software scanner window or not.

Bri an (COMMSCAN)
KI5FLE

Sent using Google Voice to text. Please excuse any errors I missed.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
letarotor,
I think you are referring to changing the font types in the virtual display. I think BobFam is enquiring about the whole program.
If you're using Win 10, check out the Display settings -> Change the size of text, apps, and other items option. This scales the whole program nicely and all the text will appear where they are supposed to appear and not overlap other areas.

BobFam

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the medium fonts, but I do have my Windows 10 PCs set up different than most people due to my being legally blind. I've messed with ProScan in the different font sizes or types and they all seem to show. Some are too large to be displayed in the scanner window in the software and some are real tiny. But I just kind of went through each one until I found one that looked like at work for me. I can't even remember which phone it is but it did look like each phone I went through showed just fine regardless of if it fit on the software scanner window or not.

Bri an (COMMSCAN)
KI5FLE

Sent using Google Voice to text. Please excuse any errors I missed.
Sorry for my poor description in my question. I want to use either program with my BCD436HP scanner and use the virtual screen to view the scanner window and control it. I have been told that the virtual screens will not show correctly due to having medium font sizes set in Win7. If I update to WIN10 I have the same question. Thanks, Bob.

BobFam

letarotor,
I think you are referring to changing the font types in the virtual display. I think BobFam is enquiring about the whole program.
If you're using Win 10, check out the Display settings -> Change the size of text, apps, and other items option. This scales the whole program nicely and all the text will appear where they are supposed to appear and not overlap other areas.
Thanks Bob. You are right I was referring to the virtual display with medium screen fonts set in WIN7. Regards, Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.