Scroll bar problem in UniTrunker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief21

Premium Subscriber
Summer - Western NC; Winter - Tampa Bay FL
I am running the latest version of UniTrunker (1.0.0.10) on an XP machine.

It seems that the scroll function no longer works in the CALL window (the bottom half of the channel grant screen). It appears as if the Windows scroll bar is not complete as the top scroll arrow is not always visible.

I've also noticed that when using the keyboard arrow keys to scroll the records, the active record does not remain in view as the records scroll up or down.

Reinstalling the application does not resolve the problem. Neither does rolling back to 1.0.0.8.

Has anyone else encountered this behavior and is there a fix for it?

John

bpsmicro

Scrolling works fine for me, even via the keyboard, but if you want to scroll around you have to remember to uncheck the "Scroll" checkbox at the top, otherwise every time a new record gets added to the list it jumps back to the bottom.
There is a painting issue if you use PageUp/PageDown, but it's fairly minor.

SCPD

QRT
It seems that the scroll function no longer works in the CALL window (the bottom half of the channel grant screen). It appears as if the Windows scroll bar is not complete as the top scroll arrow is not always visible.
There are a handful of mostly minor scroll bar related bugs. One can be fixed by resizing the window. The others are on a working "TODO" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.