ScytaleC QuickUI help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamradionl

Hi all,
yesterday receive the new RTL-SDR com inmarsat / iridium patch antenna unfortunately i get stuck with ScytaleC.QuickUI view all kind video's to fingd setup (not install).
Signals seem okee
Using:
USB - Bandwidth = 4000 and step size = 5KHz
SDR# + plugin ScytaleC seem have signal locked, but not getting any data show up in ScytaleC.QuickUI
Sure i do or did some wrong not yet know what it is.
Ask help / advice, please?

SDRPlayer

Premium Subscriber
I'm guessing some parameter wasn't correct. As you are expected to run 2 parts of the program, both parts weren't linked. i have have run the direct version and the sdr# plug-in and they both work nicely..essentially nothing new but something different. Adding that the OSM plotting is very nice.

hamradionl

The SDR# Scytale-C plugin + ScytaleC.QuickUI this setup is very easy

But the 2 separate programs ScytaleC.Decoder.UI + ScytaleC.QuickUI iam not able to run.
ScytaleC.Decoder.UI t while i think set it to port 15003 output still keep search for port ending with error connecting and port not found
Stil not find out why not function

keyhole

I've started the plugin and got a lock. Strong signal. Then i started the quickUI.exe. Both at port 15003. But nothing. No data. Firewall disabled. What do i wrong?

hamradionl

If you use the SDR# plugin localhost?
i dont know if the SDR# volume have influence for the signal?

Request future Scytale-C support the AERO BPSK and QPSK 600, 1200, 10500 data and 8400 voice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.