SD SRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc104a

I am vacationing in the Black Hills. I have a PSR600, programmed 32 control channels for the western counties of SD and all applicable TG's and related info with ARC500. The SD SRS appears to be a P25 system so I set it for P25 Auto, the radio does not hear anything. P25 Auto works great on Nebraska and Wyoming Hi Band systems. All my programmed conventional channels work fine. If I set the system type to MOT VHF/UHF at least the display says T which means I have locked onto a trunking CC channel but still do not hear anything. The scanner does not stop on any TG's. Any suggestions? Yes I have 426 TG's enabled and 9 scan lists enabled.

Last edited:

starwtc

I had the same problem when I first got my 996 this is a VHF system and you have to program the band offset for the system I am not familiar with your radio but I know that is exactly what happened to mine before I programmed in the band offset. after programming that it sounded just as good as Wyoming system.

rc104a

Thanks starwtc- any one help me program band offset on SD SRS for PSR600 using ARC500?

Status
Not open for further replies.