Sd trs tg 23664

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioboy75

Premium Subscriber
What's up with SD TRS talkgroup 23664? It's supposed to be Minnehaha Co Sp Ops 2.

All of a sudden the past few days I hear what I assume to be training traffic.

If it is real, there are a bunch of pursuits in Sioux Falls.

So:

If it is training traffic -- are they just doing a bunch of new training -- or why haven't I heard them here before -- or did they just change from another talkgroup or radio system?

And -- does anybody know -- will this TG be just training from now on, or will I need to leave it in my scan sequence just in case? I know, just leave it there and see -- but my scanner is busy enough without having to listen to drills and training . . .

Anybody have the "skinny" on this?

Scott

SCPD

QRT
I have heard the same thing, but I thought it sounded very real. Its possible they moved some type of operations they were doing onto the SP OPS talk group...but I would think they would go to LAW 2? I wouldnt take it off of scan.. there have been some pretty cool stuff on the special ops channels in Minnehaha county. There was a missing person/ cadaver search last winter that the used to coordinate Helicopter to ground snowmobile searching. Have you heard any odd traffic as of late?

Status
Not open for further replies.