SDPD "Clear with a" codes definitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsefcik

I have been unable to find the definitions for the SDPD "clear" codes, ie: "clear with a k" and similar. Can anyone point me to a resource that has a list of the SDPD "clear" codes? Any complete SDPD codes definitions would be appreciated, it seems most of the resources I have found are not up to date or complete, example "11-5" I cannot find defined anywhere online but I know it is a code for some type illicit drug use.

TIA

kg6nlw

Railroad & Ham Radio Extrodinare
Premium Subscriber
I have been unable to find the definitions for the SDPD "clear" codes, ie: "clear with a k" and similar. Can anyone point me to a resource that has a list of the SDPD "clear" codes? Any complete SDPD codes definitions would be appreciated, it seems most of the resources I have found are not up to date or complete, example "11-5" I cannot find defined anywhere online but I know it is a code for some type illicit drug use.

TIA

11-5 is short hand for PC11500 which as you suspected is drug use. The rest I'm not fluent on SDPD lingo.

Regards,

-Frank C.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
11550 also falls under "H and S", Health and Safety, so you hear "priors for H and S" on the scanner a lot. "B-girl" is shorthand for 647B prostitute.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.