SDR# 1179 and 1183

Status
Not open for further replies.

KA2ZEY

Just wanted to double check if I'm correct in my assertion that SDR Sharp ver 1179 and 1183 are not working with trunker and adbs plugins? When I try to add them, I get an error. I assume this has not been fixed yet?

br0adband

If it's not working then you have your answer. ;)

Your best bet is to join/subscribe to the Yahoo Group for SDR# as that is where the most current info will (almost) always appear first related to the plugin support or lack of it (and need):

uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SDRSharp/

mm

running build 1183 with adsb plugin and it works fine, dell venue 8 pro tablet a home brew phemt pre amp from the stock mag mount and sitting here watching aircraft in Seattle from 50 miles south of Portland right now.

sitting here at work earlier today designing a new lna for the Garmin gdl39d and both the dongle and the gdl39d adsb/mode s aviation receiver were both picking up the same UAT aircraft when I was comparing the 978 data from each receiver.

Granted my Garmin Area 796 mapping program, which is receiving wireless data from the gdl39d is nicer, but for a 10 dollar USB receiver it's not that bad and the dell tablets display rivals the Garmin 796 display. It's all in the lna and making sure the antenna is matched to the lna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.