SDR and Flexihub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain343

I've been looking at usb over ip sharing software and came across flexihub but for some reason I can't seem to get it to work and I was curious if anyone else has tried doing this?

I've installed the software on a Vista desktop, Win 10 laptop, and 2 Win 8.1 tablet/convertibles. When I connect my bcd396xt and bc780xt scanners to the desktop, I can use the software to control them via the latop and tablets without any problem. It sees them as natively connected and idtracker and other programs work great.

With my SDR dongle connected to either the laptop, tablets, or desktop, I get something strange instead. The remote computers can connect to it, it shows up in device manager, Zadig sees it and installs the driver...

BUT...

SDR# and Console show no sdr dongle connected!

I'm really at a loss here. If it's in device manager and zadig sees it and installs the driver, why isn't it working with the software? Any guesses/tips/tricks or anything I'm forgetting/screwing up?

Thanks!

Mountain343

Was Zadig run on the host machine?

yep, server and client both had working drivers. I could disconnect it from flexihub and run it on the server no problem, and when i'd connect the client it'd show up fine in device manager and zadig, but not in the SDR# or Console.

FlexiHub

Hello!
I am Doris from FlexiHub Team. Thanks for choosing FlexiHub. Currently, we don't have any testing experience with SDR dongle, but we want to help you with appeared issue. Please, send me your FlexiHub logs while you are trying to access the dongle over the network (Main menu -> Save logs). My email is doriss.lane@eltima.com

Our Support and Testing Team will investigate your problem ASAP and we’ll try to help you.

Regards,
Doris Lane
FlexiHub Team.
FlexiHub: Access remote USB and Serial Port devices and share USB and COM ports over Network

Status
Not open for further replies.