SDR# and FMSuite

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
Recently FMSuite v2.0.6342 x64 was released to work with current SDR# versions. I'm using SDR# v1577 and the computer is Win7 Home Premium operating system.

Previously I have used lesser version of SDR# and FMSuite together without issue. Not so with the current versions. SDR# installs and runs without issue. When I attempt to add FMSuite I get errors when starting SDR#.

I just looking to see if its only my setup having issues or are others too. In general without screen clips of the error messages it looks like FMSuite is having trouble finding or opening databases.

There is only one comment on Jeff Knapp's site about his current version. I got that error when I ran the setup program in the same folder the SDR# was in.

Adding FMSuite like I always have in the past and not having any luck with his current version.

I'm looking for anyone having success and interested in how you installed.

Mike

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I am running both without issue. You need to make sure you are using the 64bit version of SDR#. The x64 version of fmsuite will only work with it. There is a 32bit version for 1577 32bit.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
I think you are on to something there. It's possible for the latest versions of SDR# and FMSuite I got them crossed up. I'll try later and post the out come.

Thanks!

Mike

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
jdolina,

Working now! I got the 32-bit and 64-bit versions cross coupled.

I usually don't give much thought to bit version and this is one time it got me in trouble.

Thanks for the suggestion as I was not considering I had that messed up.

Mike :)

Status
Not open for further replies.