Sdr-Console over Vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex-mtuci

Hi, everybody. It is my first report devoted to testing of Vpn Over Third Party Internet of providers in Moscow. Structure of the equipment is as follows: Vpn Server with real internet IP address (SoftEther system) and the laptop with client part of softether. On the laptop server of SdrConsole is started the mode of reading IQ files is used (1.3 MHz wide spectrum 16 bit IQ samples). Other laptop works similar to the first and uses network connection to SdrConsole Server via VpnServer. Network connection is very loaded, 1 megabit the entering traffic. And SdrConsole occupies a third of traffic. The SdrConsole developers, it was declared that this program can work in the mode the client server in networks with the low capacity (it is declared from 64 kb a second) that corresponds to networks 3G.
It is interesting to me to know, somebody uses such operating mode and what results are.

The ultimate goal to put sdr-receiver, remote from the city, where there are no industrial radio noises in the broadcasting ranges into operation and to operate it on the slow Internet connection.

Excuse for imperfect English, more than 15 years I wrote of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.