SDR Console V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPS720

Premium Subscriber
I am not sure what the problem is but I am not able to get a low pitch on both LSB and USB on all meter bands. I had no problem yesterday but I did remember exploring the software and I must of changed some thing. Can someone tell me if the setting are correct here and can it affect the SSB?

help me get proper setting for LSB and USB.

Thank you

XPS720

Premium Subscriber
FYI-It did solve the problem as I had changed the bandwidth and ty for proper setting's I now hear the great Hammer's again. While I am here you might know what the problem is. No matter where I go HF LF VHF UHF I always see a high spike in center of screen and I hear lots of broadcast. Can this spike be removed or lowered?

JerryX

No matter where I go HF LF VHF UHF I always see a high spike in center of screen and I hear lots of broadcast. Can this spike be removed or lowered?

What receiver/transceiver hardware are you using with SDR Console?

XPS720

Premium Subscriber
What receiver/transceiver hardware are you using with SDR Console?
Hi Jerry and I did reduce the RF Gain but I still see that powerful, center eruption, on my screen. I hope you don't mind the photo.

As you can see that tall spike is there and it follows me everywhere I go. This is a great program and SDR for HF listening. I have an ICOM IC-R75 receiver and this is better.

Thank you.

XPS720

Premium Subscriber
I did get the NooElect with Ham it up. I will set it up this weekend. I tried to plug in just the Dongle but had no activity on the all area's, not sure why yet. I did switch the HF Mode ti the one in center and did enable, One of you was correct as I get no HF on 80M.

Status
Not open for further replies.