SDR++ for windows....SCANNER plugin?

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I see there is one for android, is there a scanner plugin for windows yet?

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber
Yes, it's a module
You need a free github account and be logged in...
Go to sdr SDR++
Click nightly build, scroll down to the bottom

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
I had done all that prior to my question...I eventually figured it out Thanks!

Next question while I'm have a learning experience coming from sdr# and numerous other scanners, how do you lock out the birdies and or tell it not to stop on data transmissions?

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber
Believe it's still work in progress, adjusting the Level slider works to a degree, it's a great addition to sdr++,

I still use thewraith2008 sdr# plugin for daily scanning

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Believe it's still work in progress, adjusting the Level slider works to a degree, it's a great addition to sdr++,

I still use thewraith2008 sdr# plugin for daily scanning
Thanks, I am familiar with the older version SDR# (ver 1742) and frequency scanner. It works well. Just trying out SDR++

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
The scanner plug in is already in the nightly build, Once you open SDR++, you scroll down to "modules" then scanner, then in the blank box to the LEFT of Scanner type in a name for it, I suggest "scanner", then click "+" if I remember correctly.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Got it, thanks Wackyracer & iwvmobile. Now if only there'd be a way to scan through frequencies you saved in Frequency Manager as there is in SDR#...

KN6TYY

Premium Subscriber
When I go to Module Manager and select SCANNER I cannot seem to enable it using the "+" button. I am using the latest nightly build for v1.1.0 Oct. 29, 2023. Also, I'm running MacOS 14.1.2 if that helps.
I too, would like to see a scanner for my saved bookmarks. Anyone know if this might be a planned addition?
If I'm missing something, plese feel free to flame me, I just want to see it work the way it is for now.

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber
When I go to Module Manager and select SCANNER I cannot seem to enable it using the "+" button. I am using the latest nightly build for v1.1.0 Oct. 29, 2023. Also, I'm running MacOS 14.1.2 if that helps.
I too, would like to see a scanner for my saved bookmarks. Anyone know if this might be a planned addition?
If I'm missing something, plese feel free to flame me, I just want to see it work the way it is for now.
The empty box next to it, give it a name , then click the +

KN6TYY

Premium Subscriber
Was HOPING it would scan SAVED frequencies... That would be a HUGE ++
Any idea if it's in the works? It could be integrated into the existing 'scanner' module as a selection and it doesn't seem to hard to do as the spectrum scan currently available. I think I read 'bookmarks' scan is implimented in SDR# ?

PDXh0b0

Premium Subscriber
Any idea if it's in the works? It could be integrated into the existing 'scanner' module as a selection and it doesn't seem to hard to do as the spectrum scan currently available. I think I read 'bookmarks' scan is implimented in SDR# ?

Screenshot-20231207-152809-Git-Hub.jpg