AR-DV1 SDR# plugin for DV1Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

F5HPE

With the recent major advances in DV1 firmware (as well as DV10) and its new performance in decoding, I found that this receiver would benefit from being coupled to a spectral analysis device. Thus completed, my DV1 is now even more functional and it becomes a very powerful tool to not miss a carrier. If the DV1 is coupled to a computer for its exploitation, as much as to use the expensive computer with the most possible resource.

Thanks to the AORLinker plugin for SDR # (version V1.0.0.1700 and following), it is now possible to send on the AR-DV1 a frequency found in the spectrum of the SDR #.

In Automatic mode the waveform of this signal will be decoded by the ARDV1 while allowing the user to continue his signal search with his receiver connected to SDR #.
The major advantage that I found with this plugin, unlike other paid application, is that during the spectrum search, the DV1 AR is completely available for signal decoding, frequency memorization displayed and other action. The AR DV1 remains exploitable.

When other software applications condemn the DV1 for step-by-step scanning to view a slow band scope, the AORLinker plugin allows the resources of the DV1 to be available.
The DV1 Manager application and its connection functions to SDR # are patented.

Have a look at visit www.f5hpe.fr

woodpecker

There has been no major advance with the DV10 firmware, the remote commands still don't even work properly and AOR can't fix the frequency drift.

Your linker requires an SDR as well as a DV1 which makes it pointless seeing as SDR# with an SDR and DSDPlus does way more anyway.

You can't patent capturing the frequency in SDR# and sending it back out as a serial command, its all been done before
UzixLS/sdrsharp-catcontroller

DeepBlue

I hate to ask but is there an English language page for this? I could run it through Google but the pages seem to be multi-lingual but I can't seem to find an English version of this one. Thanks. Looks interesting if the bandwidth is wide enough to see more than say 100 Khz. Might be good for people trying to figure out what type of signal they are listening to however.

S.

F5HPE

HI,
How can I help you? Which English info do you need?
Are you talking about bandwith of the recevier driven by SDR#? If so, all dépends on the recevier you use.
Cheers

c0ne

I hate to ask but is there an English language page for this? I could run it through Google but the pages seem to be multi-lingual but I can't seem to find an English version of this one. Thanks. Looks interesting if the bandwidth is wide enough to see more than say 100 Khz. Might be good for people trying to figure out what type of signal they are listening to however.

S.
You need a separate SDR receiver, the SDR# plugin allows you to tune the DV1 into that same frequency so you can listen in stereo.

Status
Not open for further replies.