SDR# record file

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimTailor

With SDR# "Recording Plug In"...where is the file stored? What is the file extension? This is the first time I've tried this plug in and, since there doesn't seem to be a playback function, I'll need to locate the file in order to play it. Thanks in advance for the info.

SCPD

QRT
You can control this by running the program from a short cut.

If you double-click on the bare EXE in Explorer, the program will use the open folder as its working directory.

JimTailor

I need to know the file name and/or extension because I have already made a recording before realizing I wasn't going to have access to it through the plug in. What is the full name of the recorder plug in and where is it located. I don't see anything in the SDR# folder that looks like it would be the executable for the recorder.

SCPD

QRT
Hi Jim;

All plug-ins are DLLs. They must be located in the same folder as the SDRSharp.exe.

I'm going to guess it is called "SDRSharp.WavRecorder.dll".

To be clear, when I said "running the program from a short cut", I was referring to SDRSharp.exe.

JimTailor

Thanks! I found the audio file in the SDR# folder as you said. The first time I looked, I didn't have the file manager pane extended and missed the file. It has a long file name but ends in ".wav." No I can experiment some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.