SDR# SDR setup problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS101

trying to set this up seems like i might have it but some things not working some help would be appreciated. everything seems right but the DSD plus screen will not scroll just sets there and also when i open SDR there is no option to set any devices up. plus no type of sound. everything worked okay when first installed and when listening to FM stations but after installing unitrunker nothing now. any thoughts of where i went wrong

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    25.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    382.4 KB · Views: 32

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You really need to say which SDR you are using; if you are using one of the popular SDRPlay models, they have an extensive catalog of applications (and in some cases, YouTube videos) that have all sorts of info; for DSDPllus see...

Mike

LS101

Sorry about that i have the RTL-SDR BOG V3 yes i have watched countless videos all the ones made bay this guy (Tahoe Steve about 5 of them step by step tried on Win 7 And Win !0 and still get the same results and countless other videos from other people still the same.

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
For the easy way into this, you're better off buying Fast Lane. PayPal dsdplusfastlane@gmail.com $5 for limited updates or $25 for lifetime. $25 is worth it for you getting into SDR and want to get all future releases. It's come a long way from the public release that you're trying to use.

LS101

Yes maybe your right, just thought i would give this a SDR stuff a try I tried BM82557 Advice still no luck will try a few more videos and see if i can see where i went wrong, Thanks for your reply!!

Status
Not open for further replies.