SDR to monitor Richmond/Henrico/Chesterfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

ropeguru

Hi all,

Just getting into this by using a software defined radio and finding I am having to learn a lot.

Currently I am using sdrtrunk and have it configured and am successfully listening to Hanover/King William. I would like to get RIchmond/Henrico/Chesterfield set up but cannot seem to lock onto a control frequency. I have used the tables here on RR and not sure what I am doing wrong.

I have set my channel as a Phase 1 system for the control and also tested it as a Phase 2.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Mr_Boh

You can use TrunkRecorder (no GUI) or Unitrunker to listen until the upgrade to P25 is complete. Unitrunker is probably closer to SDRtrunk. Assuming you have the correct SDR

ropeguru

Thanks to the both of you for your responses.

I have been playing with Unitrunker so I will continue to try and get that working.

I honestly thought this post has been deleted because when I went back into the forums, it was not showing up and I had no notifications.

Mr_Boh

I have been having issues with notifications as well.

Make sure you join the Unitrunker Google Group and search through posts - lots of good stuff on there, and that's also where new releases get announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.