Sdr Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cas08832

what is every one's opinion of sdr touch? sensitivity, how easy to use, reception issues, etc.

understand there is a fee of approx. $10.00 to receive the upgraded version. is it worth the price?

understand you are basicly paying for the spectrum analzyer part. are there any other added features?

appreciate every one's input. tnxs.

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
If you're talking about the Android App.. I found it useless without the upgrade.. And it worked just dandy with my DVB-T dongle once I upgraded.

The only problem was, I chewed through the battery in my tablet way too fast ;-)

cas08832

sdr touch

tnxs to n9mxq for answering my question about using sdr touch.

it seems not many folks use sdr touch. still using sdr# and finding it very interesting to use.

still would like to hear if any one uses sdr touch and their experiences.

NYG

I've used it and I thought it was decent, but can't say I've spent a lot of time with it. I used it on my Samsung S3 phone and my Nook HD+.

Both devices are using custom ROMs. The Nook HD+ needed a powered hub because it didn't supply enough juice to power the dongle properly. Maybe another one of my dongles would have worked better.

It also has the ability to access a data stream remotely. That's something I meant to check out further but never did.

I've been using a surface pro tablet so I haven't really tinkered on the Android end in a while.

It definitely works though so I can't complain about the $10 or whatever it was when I bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.