SDR Trunk 5.0 Alpha 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpetraglia

Have everything working except when setting the Java Audio Library, it wont accept the location or something else just not working. Using 0.3.3.jar.

I have tried loading it from a few locations and just keep getting java not set.

waterbwuk

Feed Provider
0.3.3 is pretty old, try switching to a different version. 1.0.7b is the latest JMBE.

DSheirer

Premium Subscriber
Sdrtrunk version 0.5 requires jmbe 1.0 or higher. There's a new jmbe creator that you can download to create the library without having to install the Java jdk.

DSheirer

Premium Subscriber
In sdrtrunk, use the View >> User Preferences menu to open the preferences editor. Select the JMBE Audio Library preference. In the editor, click the Select button and navigate to where you stored the library.

cpetraglia

Yes I've tried all that. I have put the library in a few locations and under preferences set the location. Nothing works. I get the same error when loading. Audio codec not loaded. It's looking for it, not finding it.

DSheirer

Premium Subscriber
In the log file when the application starts up it will log where it is trying to find the JMBE library, what does it say?

Example: Loading JMBE library from [xxx]

cpetraglia

I just tried compiling the file again, went to preferences and pointed it to the jmbe codec and it worked. It just took a few tries.

I thank you as always for the help. Great program keeps getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.