SDR Trunk DMR not tunning voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
I just started messing around with SDRTrunk. I am trying to tune a DMR System: Seattle Site Details (TRBOWEST (WA-OR-ID-CA)) SDRTrunk is receiving and decoding the control channel. It will only tune to LSN 1 and 2, this happens to be the control channel as well. Whenever a channel grant is for any other channel it says channel grant rejected - no tuner. I am using v 0.5.0 alpha6 on windows 10. I have all the channels in the proper place in the LSN section. I imported it from RR and also manual entered them in there. I am using a RTL 2832. I don't know much about DMR or DSRTrunk, but I am trying to learn as much as I can. Anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong/
.20210102_200225_screen1_capture.png

20210102_201002_screen2_capture.png

DSheirer

Premium Subscriber
sdrtrunk will stay tuned to the control channel while it also tries to tune the voice channel. Since your voice channel is 10 MHz away from your control channel, you'll need a second tuner to chase the voice channels.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I used a second tuner and it worked great. I just need to work on a better antenna system, but it was tuning to all the voice channels now.

Status
Not open for further replies.