SDR Trunk v0.5.0 Alpha 3 - No Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

air-scan

Thanks everyone for the help. I ordered 2 more NESDR Nano 2 Plus's. I'll try it again once they are here.
Let us know how it goes when you get them in the mail. I wanted to say also if one or two frequencies in the system or more show up with a Measured Error of (0.0ppm) for each dongle you have the best possible average. The dongles with TCXO has very minor drift but by maybe 0.1ppm as a guess. Each transmitter has a slight offset as well. Commercial grade transmitters seem to be on frequency within 50-100hz (0.1ppm). This is why I recommend best possible average.

air-scan

Thanks everyone for the help. I ordered 2 more NESDR Nano 2 Plus's. I'll try it again once they are here.
Here I show what best possible average in action looks and sounds like in SDRTrunk. In the tuners tab There is two R820T dongles. First one is the Nooelec NESDR Smart. The second is the FLightaware Orange dongle. As you can see the ppm setting is different between the two. I had luck with this method. I hope this gives you a better visual and feel of what you can aim for to get the best possible decodes as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.