Sdr # won't load trunker plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMINRC

Premium Subscriber
I have been trying to load sdr # trunker plugin and sdr will load , but it doesn't show the trunker plugin on the user interface. I looked all around on the web and one article said its suppose to go in the plugins xml file. Well I did that and I kept getting error messages. The version I'm using is ver 1318. I downloaded it from the current Sdr# website. I even tried to add the line in the config file. <add key="Trunker" value="SDRSharp.Trunker.TrunkerPlugin, SDRSharp.Trunker" , But it didn't work either. Does anyone know where to place this line ? I've tried it so many times and every time I get an error message. If anyone can help it would be sure appreciated. Thanks James

Attachments

• CGB80D.jpg
    CGB80D.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:

BM82557

I have been trying to load sdr # trunker plugin and sdr will load , but it doesn't show the trunker plugin on the user interface. I looked all around on the web and one article said its suppose to go in the plugins xml file. Well I did that and I kept getting error messages. The version I'm using is ver 1318. I downloaded it from the current Sdr# website. I even tried to add the line in the config file. <add key="Trunker" value="SDRSharp.Trunker.TrunkerPlugin, SDRSharp.Trunker" , But it didn't work either. Does anyone know where to place this line ? I've tried it so many times and every time I get an error message. If anyone can help it would be sure appreciated. Thanks James

Go to the link that is in this post - http://forums.radioreference.com/2240485-post2.html it will have a zip file that has the updated version of the Trunker plugin that works with the newer versions of SDR#. Download that and install it. The addkey does go in the Plugin xml file and not in the config file.

JAMINRC

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the info. It appears that I had a copy of the sdr plugin from another sdr version, well I deleted it and did a registry scan and removed remnants of the other version. It worked I got it running, but now I have a problem with the dsdplus. I can't get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.