SDRplay announces the RSP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Update #2

Found this today on their Facebook page:

"As reported last week, we are up to date with RSP1 shipments, and the good news is that we now have enough RSP2 units to ship all the orders which have been waiting. Apologies to those of you who have been waiting. Some distributors, further from the UK, may not receive their new RSP2 and RSP2pro stock until early next week (12th/13th December). We hope we can keep up with the demand over the next couple of weeks - we've been very pleased with the positive feedback we're getting so far. Our technical folks are working flat out to get RSP2 support beyond SDRuno - the API goes to Simon Brown this week (for includion in the next SDR Console release) and the EXTIO.dll will be released soon after (needed for HDSDR etc.) "

Support Update:
http://www.sdrplay.com/downloads/

Manny

Last edited:

mbott

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the update Manny. HRO said they expect the Pro units to arrive next week or the following... also added: "Unless that ETA changes".

Mike/mbott - Have you had a chance to try the High Z Port? If so, what kind of configuration did you use? And how did it compare to ANT1/ANT2 on HF?

Thanks...

Bruce answered your question much better than I could have. I just started routing my HF listening through the Hi Z port last night, so I haven't formed a definitive answer. I have noticed a lower noise floor which is a plus. Also SDRplay just released a new API today, (2.07) for both the RSP1 and RSP2. Playing with that, also.

--
Mike

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I was fortunate to buy a RSP2pro last week up at Salem, NH. I noticed they were out by the end of the week.

73 Eric

Arkmood

Requested images of the SDRplay RSP2pro

Attachments

• IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 973
  • IMG_0858.jpg
    IMG_0858.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • IMG_0863.jpg
    IMG_0863.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 964
  • IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 908
  • IMG_0875.jpg
    IMG_0875.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 780
Last edited:

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
NICE

Drooling has officially begun! Where is my bib??? Can't wait to purchase mine. Keep us posted on the performance end once you get it all set up..

Manny

ultravista

n0nhp - how did you address your wrong frequency problem? My RSP2 is off in every software I try.

mbott

Premium Subscriber
n0nhp - how did you address your wrong frequency problem? My RSP2 is off in every software I try.

Well, I'm curious. Define "off". Both my RSPs have been spot on in HDSDR, both SDR Consoles and SDRuno.

--
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.