SDRPlay RSpDx with SDRUno & DSDPlus (via VB Audio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alokpant

Hi I am new on SDR and experimenting. I have both RDL-SDR as well as SDRPlay RSPDx; I am not able to get much going with RSPDx and seek some help

I had an old Uniden FMR325-R two way radio and I was trying to listed this via SDRUno. (UNIDEN GMR325-2 USER MANUAL Pdf Download.)

The good news is SDRPlay capture the audio and I can see it in the waterfall as and when I talk. However I can 't hear anything. Any idea why? My guess is this is digital mode and I need some software such as DSDPlus.exe. I try to setit up per the instrcutions (such as install VB-Audio-> Change output to Cable Input (VB-Audio) -> Run DsdPlus with input for virtual audio)

I still dont see or hear anything. Are there any special configuration in DSDPlus.exe tool? or perhaps DSDPPlus is not the right tool. Do I need some other application to listen to Uniden radio

At this point I am unclear if my VB-Audio is setup incorrectly, I am using a wrong program (i.e DSDPlus), or I need to pass additional parameter or hit some options etc.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated
Thankyou

Attachments

• Uniden_3MR325-2s_.PNG
    Uniden_3MR325-2s_.PNG
    179.2 KB · Views: 9

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
How far away are you from the SDRPlay when you transmit? You might be swamping the SDRPlay with too much RF....Mike

alokpant

Thankyou @Ka3jj. Yes you are right! I was next to it. Yes its a pure analog audio that I can hear if I move far away,.. still not clear but that part I think I can play with to figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.