SDRSharp Build 1191

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boatanchor

The Frequency & Scanner plugin works, that's all I use.

The dap (digital audio plugin) is almost mandatory if you are into FM/analogue scanning/monitoring :)

http://translate.google.ru/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=rtl-sdr.ru

This plugin now includes the alternative (S/N) squelch and the bandpass filter in one.
I use a combination of both the original SDR# squelch and dab squelch to eliminate all squelch crashes while allowing the scanner plugin to keep working.

And the audio bandpass filter works so much better than the SDR# audio filter. Set it to 0Hz (or 300hz if monitoring channels with CTCSS) to 3khz - 4kHz and you get 'real' radio audio.

Last edited:

RonnieUSA

The dap (digital audio plugin) is almost mandatory if you are into FM/analogue scanning/monitoring :)

ðÅÒÅ×ÏÄÞÉË Google

This plugin now includes the alternative (S/N) squelch and the bandpass filter in one.
I use a combination of both the original SDR# squelch and dab squelch to eliminate all squelch crashes while allowing the scanner plugin to keep working.

And the audio bandpass filter works so much better than the SDR# audio filter. Set it to 0Hz (or 300hz if monitoring channels with CTCSS) to 3khz - 4kHz and you get 'real' radio audio.

The only thing I'm using SDRSharp for is to listen to 3 NXDN frequencies.
That my scanner can't receive.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to set up SDRSharp to work with Unitrunker, but I'm getting an error message.

SDRSharpError_zps515b2ae7.jpg

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? I'm running SDRSharp rev. 1191.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Version 1192

Although I already posted this in another thread, I am get a similar message as "garys" did when using the trunker pluggin when I use the CTCSS pluggin.

Last version I have that CTCSS decoder works with SDR# is 1177.

moonbounce

I have just downloaded SDR Sharp version 1192 and I have it running with the Frequency Manager and Scanner plugin. Right now I am just playing with it, and getting used to it. Certainly is a lot of fun having a scanner on your computer that will do infinitely more than any scanner on the market, lol.
What a hobby!!

garys

Premium Subscriber
This might be a dumb question, but it won't be my first. Is there a particular install process for new versions or is it a matter of copying and pasting the new files into the proper directory?

I downloaded version 1192, but don't want to mess with it since I have it running so well.

I have just downloaded SDR Sharp version 1192 and I have it running with the Frequency Manager and Scanner plugin. Right now I am just playing with it, and getting used to it. Certainly is a lot of fun having a scanner on your computer that will do infinitely more than any scanner on the market, lol.
What a hobby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.