SDRSharp Rev: 1177

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM82557

Just a heads-up:

I read on the Yahoo group that the latest SDRSharp version, 1177, released on 2/23 has problems with at least 5 plugins -

AudioInverter

AlternativeSquelch

LevelMeter

CTCSSDecoder

Trunker

The problems cause SDRSharp to crash.

br0adband

Just a heads-up:

I read on the Yahoo group that the latest SDRSharp version, 1177, released on 2/23 has problems with at least 5 plugins -

AudioInverter

AlternativeSquelch

LevelMeter

CTCSSDecoder

Trunker

The problems cause SDRSharp to crash.

Yep, well aware of all that, and the "custom compile" version created by gubo68 has the same problems too. They'll have updates to the plugins soon enough I suppose. Honestly I don't even use SDR# that much anymore, been getting into SDR-Radio pretty heavy for a variety of reasons, just wish it had a database/frequency manager itself in some respects. It does allow one to store the frequencies in memories, so to speak, but it's not like SDR# and the Frequency Manager + Scanner plugin in most respects that make it a bit more complex I suppose.

PACNWDude

SDR# issues.

Thank you for spreading the word.

Was just about to upgrade, but everything works for me on XP,7 and OS X 10.7.5.

So I'll hold off on that upgrade for now. May have helped me dodge that bullet for a little while.

CTCSS Plugins were fixed yesterday,theres a few others..Yousseff Should be fixing SDR# also so look for a few more updates soon.. All the plugins had to be updated to work with 1177.Hoping MidnightChannel updates trunker too..

Im still running 1172 for now..Works great so no need to update yet..

Follow the SDR# UK Yahoo group..they are very active in discussing updates and fixes..

https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SDRSharp/info

Status
Not open for further replies.