SDRTrunk Sdrtrunk new version 0.5.0-alpha 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisMar

I managed to compile and get up and running with the new version of sdrtrunk, but unfortunately the Playlist window is empty. In the pictures you can see the old version and the new one. Of course before running the new version I moved the directory "sdrtrunk" where the data to the old version was located to another place, so that there was no problem with running the new version. What could be the problem? In addition, when I tried to listen on one channel, the program was crashing and memory and CPU usage was showing 100%.

old.jpg

new.jpg

KrisMar

From what I have checked I have found no errors in the log file. I added log file as attachment. I will add that I have an integrated graphics card "Intel HD graphics 2000 sandy bridge GT1" which does not support OpenGL 3.0 My graphics only support OpenGL 2.0 Maybe there is a problem here.
graphic.jpg

Attachments

• sdrtrunk_app.txt
    7.3 KB · Views: 12

remedy44

Premium Subscriber
You have no playlist
20211128 082302.768 [main] INFO i.g.d.playlist.PlaylistManager - PlaylistManager - playlist not found at [C:\Users\Krzysiek\SDRTrunk\playlist\default.xml] - creating new (empty) playlist [24MB/37MB 67%]

KrisMar

I know it is empty just how to create it if there is no option in the window. I tried to insert from the previous version but it does not work the window is still empty.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
The B940 CPU is a bit underpowered to be running SDRTrunk. My current install using Linux Mint 19 with 2x RTL SDRs on a i5-6600T box takes about 40% CPU and 80% of the 8GB memory. Works well, although I mostly use OP25 on the same hardware because is much more efficient.

hruskacha

Premium Subscriber
I know it is empty just how to create it if there is no option in the window. I tried to insert from the previous version but it does not work the window is still empty.
Create a blank playlist.xml file in sdr trunks directory. It will see the file, then hopefully it will allow you to edit the playlist, even if it contains nothing. If you look in the config files, look for the default playlist name, name it that

KrisMar

The thing is that if I move even the old list I have these channels and I can start listening to them when the program starts, only in the channel edit window there are not these tabs. See the picture in the first post. As far as I can see this has nothing to do with an empty list or a full list. If you compiled this latest version, could you please upload a screen shot of how this tab looks like in your compilation, or share your compiled program? I also add, I agree with colleagues that the load on the processor and memory is very large in the old version I could receive 10 channels at once and in this one channel I run and the program crashes processor load and memory 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.