sdrtrunk - no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

peanut0range

Hello,

I just setup sdrtrunk but I'm not receiving any audio.
I know most of the communications are encrypted but some are not and still can't get any voice coming up on left or right.
I tested the audio under the preferences and everything seems to be work fine.
Am I missing something?
Using two noolec rtl sdr on windows 10.

Thanks!
P.
sdrtrunk.png

lwvmobile

DSD-FME
Did you build/compile the JMBE library? The newer version you should be able to do it right in the software. If that doesn't seem to be the thing, then maybe just set up an analog channel on NOAA weather to verify you are at least getting audio out of it.

Optional - P25 Audio

If you're using sdrtrunk with a P25 trunked radio system, the JMBE wiki page contains instructions for downloading the JMBE audio library source code and compiling the JMBE library. Once you have compiled the library, launch the sdrtrunk application. From the menu bar, choose View >> Preferences. In the JMBE Audio Codec section, update the path to where your compiled JMBE library is located. Any channels that are started after you set the path will be able to produce P25 audio.

peanut0range

Thanks for the reply Iw, yes I'm using it for P25 trunked system, I should of mentioned that in my first post.
JMBE is compiled and updated. Since my first post, I was able to get a few seconds of audio so I will keep poking around and hopefully figure it out.
Thanks for the help!
P.

air-scan

Check your Channels tab in the Playlist editor. Make sure LSM is toggled on then press save then start. You'll be doing yourself a huge favor upgrading to RR premium so SDRTrunk can download the system you want. Big time saver.

peanut0range

Thank you for the help! Will look into upgrading to premium, definitely looks like a time saver.
Cheers,
P.

peanut0range

Check your Channels tab in the Playlist editor. Make sure LSM is toggled on then press save then start. You'll be doing yourself a huge favor upgrading to RR premium so SDRTrunk can download the system you want. Big time saver.
Definitely a big time saver! Thank you for the suggestion. Everything is working properly now. Cheers!
P.

Status
Not open for further replies.