SDRTrunk SDRTrunk Radio Reference System View

ValentineTraveler

Premium Subscriber
SDR Trunk v0.6.0 Final
Radio Reference Premium

I'm trying to add P25 Control Channels through the Radio Reference tab in SDRTrunk for the State of Colorado.
No matter what county I select, it only shows the freqs for Mesa County (Grand Mesa site) State of Colorado DTRS. Checking the online RR page for Colorado DTRS, there are of course many sites for many different regions within the State of Colorado DTRS system. I am also having the same problem with Wyoming and Montana.
I feel like I'm just doing something wrong. Any advice?

hazrat8990

Premium Subscriber
I have WyoLink running on mine and it's much better than any of my scanners. I started off using v0.6.0 Final, but it would crash frequently. I've since started running the nightly build and will never look back! One thing I noticed with RR importing is that TGID's are super easy, and can be added in bulk. However, the individual sites are a pain, since they have to be added one at a time. Also, I hate the fact that I have to name them, otherwise they are all named "Control".

Not sure exactly what it is you're doing wrong, but I didn't have any issues checking out DTRS. All TG's and sites are showing up just fine.

Here's how you need to go about adding WyoLink. Sites are located in system view, and TG's are on the talkgroup view tab.
Screenshot 2024-05-28 213432.png

Same thing for Colorado. Do not select a county, only click the tab for state trunked systems. DTRS is the only option that pops up. Again, same deal applies here. Sites have to be added individually and TG's can be imported in bulk.
Screenshot 2024-05-28 220331.png

Last edited:

ValentineTraveler

Premium Subscriber
Thank you! I realized that they were all there the whole time but I couldn't see them because for some reason, the box that displays all the sites is just a single row and I cannot seem to figure out how to expand it. I can scroll through and see one site at a time but not more than one. I did install the latest nightly build to no avail. weird

Ok I was experimenting and realized it has something to do with my PC display settings.
I'm on a 13 inch laptop so things can sometimes get a bit weird with scaling... :ROFLMAO:

So upon further tomfoolery and general tinkering, I discovered that reducing my PC display scale by 50%, restarting SDRT, opening the Playlist Editor in windowed mode (non-maximized - idk the proper term), navigating to the desired System View list and then maximizing the window made the list display correctly. It appears to be holding after multiple restarts of SDRT.

Maybe this will help someone out there having the same problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    120.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    96.9 KB · Views: 8

hazrat8990

Premium Subscriber
There's been a few tweaks made to the nightly build that make things a bit easier. One of them is that the default setting for max traffic channels is now 20, instead of only 3. That makes it a bit less of a pain when adding sites that may have a dozen or so. Also, it seems to be a bit more stable.

Edit: Instead of messing with scaling down, try changing the screen resolution setting to 1600x900, or 1920x1080, and scale up.

Last edited: