SDRTrunk v0.5.0 alpha5 cant get it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoRobert

Having issues. This is as far as I get.
Capture.PNG
Trying to monitor a Canada/Ontario/Algoma District/ Bell FleetNet - Ontario Provincial Government Zone 3/ 052 (34) Wawa system frequencies.
I have input the control frequency 142.32 in the playlist editor and chose LSM, hit play and nothing. Tried C4FM also, no go. See pic above.
I have this setup working with Unitrunker and DSDPlus, so not a hardware issue.
FYI, in Unitrunker I had to input manually the CC and the talk frequencies to get Unitrunker to work. Don't know if this is correct, but it worked.
My SDRTrunk install has been updated for the JMBE Library under User Preferences.
I am using 1 dongle as the spread of the frequencies is under 2.4MHZ.
Any suggestions?

DSheirer

Premium Subscriber
Sdrtrunk doesn't decode smartnet. If the system uses p25 CAI traffic channels, you can decode those.

boatbod

With two dongles op25 can do smartnet/smartzone (both analog and digital) or you can use Unitrunker on Windows.

LeoRobert

Thanks for the replies.
So if anyone knows about getting Bell Fleetnet Ontario Provincial Government Zone 3 working with SDRTrunk. please chime in.

Thanx

boatbod

Thanks for the replies.
So if anyone knows about getting Bell Fleetnet Ontario Provincial Government Zone 3 working with SDRTrunk. please chime in.

Thanx
In post #2 above, the developer of SDRTrunk told you that Motorola Smartnet/Smartzone systems are not supported by his software. Alternative packages have been suggested, but beyond that there is nothing you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.