SDRuno and Airspy R2? Help getting installed

jl2s

Is SDRuno compatible with Airspy R2?
Running Windows 10
If I install SDRuno, following the instructions of unplugging the airspy before installing. Then during installation the prompt comes up that says you can now connect the RSP to install drivers.

But no drivers install in device manager.

In device manager my R2 shows up under Universal Serial Bus Devices as AIRSPY.
Watching SDRuno installation videos I see it's supposed to show up under Sound, video and game controllers. It doesn't show up there.
In device manager I try to uninstall the AIRSPY driver and reattach the R2. But it only shows up under Universal Serial Bus Devices

Is the R2 compatible with SDRuno?
What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

sunwave

Premium Subscriber
Is SDRuno compatible with Airspy R2?
Running Windows 10
If I install SDRuno, following the instructions of unplugging the airspy before installing. Then during installation the prompt comes up that says you can now connect the RSP to install drivers.

But no drivers install in device manager.

In device manager my R2 shows up under Universal Serial Bus Devices as AIRSPY.
Watching SDRuno installation videos I see it's supposed to show up under Sound, video and game controllers. It doesn't show up there.
In device manager I try to uninstall the AIRSPY driver and reattach the R2. But it only shows up under Universal Serial Bus Devices

Is the R2 compatible with SDRuno?
What am I doing wrong?
Go to and download
1715522115117.png
from SDR# and Airspy Downloads - AIRSPY

extract the dll into your Documents folder

Then load SDRuno(Extio). Press OPT and click on the R2. (The standard SDRuno is for RSP's only).

Only will show the Main window. Click all 3 to get everything. Arrange the windows to your liking.
1715522200734.png

Same method works for a number of sdr extio's.