SDRuno database import question

Status
Not open for further replies.

86lidewell

Premium Subscriber
The choices in sdruno for frequency import are "EiBI csv" or "perseus". When I download the DB from radioreference for my county, the importation completes but the data is not correct in the memory panel. The frequencies are truncated and the mode is all AM.

Is there a way to download the correct format or convert the downloaded csv programmatically?
Sorry if already answered. I did search first.

Thank you.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
I'm not on my PC, but the file extension for memory store and load ends in "S1B" or something like that with the characters rearranged. It nothing more than a csv file without a header. Look at the order and value in the memory manager pane for the order and value. Frequency must be 9 digits with no punctuation. Look at Mode and SubM column for the value to use as what comes from RR will be out of place or wrong. Include an appropriate Bandwidth value and Port and Description as needed. If you have good spreadsheet skills its easier (for me) to grab a block of infomation and rearrange it in the needed format. Save edited file in csv format then edit extension to what the memory manager wants and place in folder it is looking in.

Easy as pie and clear as mud... :cool:

86lidewell

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I can do that manual conversion with excel or notepad++ but wondered if there was an alternate download or conversion tool somewhere. Thanks.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
No conversion tool that I know. I suspect a keystroke recording tool might be in Excel, but I just manually strong arm the data to get it where I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.