SDS100/SDS200: sds 100 - availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHHTX

Premium Subscriber
Just received notice that my SDS200 is shipping out tomorrow! I ordered mine 2 weeks ago on a Sunday night and it said they were in stock. I'm betting that they started fulfilling orders Monday morning and ran out of stock before they got to mine. No real worries though. They've been great so far.

(and yes, they charged my card when I ordered, not when shipped. Doesn't bother me though. I see more companies doing that than only charging when shipping.)

MStep

Toy time for sure. There are a lot of checks floating around out there. Those checks are kinda like wagging tails on puppy dogs. Makes for a lot of temptation. I think that's a great formula. One half for the hobby and the other half for family and/or the bank.

musicman476

RR DB Admin
Database Admin
Stimulus check dropped @ 0507 today my time, SDS 200 ordered 1240 my time, from BCW

The rest is going into the bank:)

They say they will be starting to ship them Friday 3-19 & into the week after

Going to put my other SDS 200 in the car, Its generally set up the way I like it

Gonna take a walk on the wild side this time & not have it county programmed, Just Zip code scan to start & in due time build & install a favorites list

TOY TIME
Same exact thing here! My stimulus check dropped yesterday and I called up Remtronix and ordered one of their refurb'd SDS100s. It shipped out today. I've worn out my old 436, so I'm looking forward to the upgrade!
Like you, I'm using the rest of the $$ for bills.

KF5MUQ

I ordered a SDS100 yesterday from Bearcat Warehouse, and got a notice that they shipped this morning (w/ a UPS tracking number). So it was in stock for me as of yesterday.

CHHTX

Premium Subscriber
My SDS200 that I ordered 2/21 (it had just went on backorder) shipped out today from Bearcat Warehouse. So far, they've been great to deal with. I know these things are hard to come by so I can't be mad about it being out of stock.

bobmich52

Just got the Email from BCW

my 200 is on the way:)

guess is I’ll have it by Thursday I believe it’s coming 2 day air

my day off

play time:ROFLMAO:

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
I ordered a factory refurb SDS100 this morning from Raj at Remtronix. Package will ship today and I have the tracking number.

Xray

Many things are backordered and charged, often listed "in stock".

I have been wwaiting on a custom left handed EVH guitar for about 4 months, every month they say ETA mid month. Ordered some silver bullion from APMEX, listed as in stock, ETA mid May, not happy about that.
SDS shortage has been going on for quite some time now, payment often only buys you a place in line.

WheelzRWA

i ordered the SDS100 from zip scanner last Wednesday, I wrote them to see how long it would be till they got their stock in, they said maybe the 26th. I should've ordered it from BCW. Who knows how long till i get mine.

NoseeNeighbor

Premium Subscriber
If you order something and the vendor bills immediately after letting customers know in their FAQ that that is their business model, it is not unethical.

Bearcat Warehouse takes a beating from some in these forums and it is unwarranted. If one doesn't like their business model, then shop elsewhere, but don't imply or insinuate that they are somehow 'shady' or compromised in their ethics. It costs them capital to accept and the deal with canceled orders.

And no... I have no relationship with BW, their owners, etc. I've never purchased anything from them.
They did me right...no complaints at this point.

WheelzRWA

I sent email today to them and their response was. >>> We are working to ship out all of our SDS’s by the end of the week, if not sooner.
This my answer i got from zipscanner,>>> The trucks have begun movement last Wednesday. We are hoping for an update the end of this week. i ordered from them last week.

USASA

Hi All!
Well according to U.P.S. My SDS100 will arrive This Thursday! I have formatted a 128Mb SD card (scandisk) to fat32 , I use one in my BCD536 without any problems. I formatted another one for the SDS100, I expect that it will work out the same. If you want to try it, you need a program like Aomei to format it then use Sentinel to clear all date. Then all you have to do is up your favorites to the card. Bingo it works. It can be a little tricky. This 71 year old man brain is not what it use to be (if it ever was). If you need the space or just want the space give it a try. I did it because Joe Bearcat mentioned it in passing in another post.

Well, happy scanning
Al
U.S.A.S.A

bobmich52

Just got the Email from BCW

my 200 is on the way:)

guess is I’ll have it by Thursday I believe it’s coming 2 day air

my day off

play time:ROFLMAO:

Arrived yesterday afternoon, not bad 4 being shipped out mon afternoon

time 2 open the toy box & play, zip code scan 2 start

Status